Aunt Betty's Ribbon Sandwiches
This is a great sandwich to share at a ladies luncheon or anytime you and the girls get together.
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple (drain well)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 2 cake colors (your choice)
- loaf of bread
How to Make Aunt Betty's Ribbon Sandwiches
- 1Mix pineapple and cream cheese.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, except cake colors.
- 3Divide mixture in half.
- 4Add 1 color to each half.
- 5Use 3 slices of bread for each sandwich.
slice of bread, spread 1 color of mixture, slice of bread, spread 1 color of mixture, slice of bread.
- 7Cut as desired.