Wheat Thins (Home made)
How to Make Wheat Thins (Home made)
- Mix the flours together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in a blender or beat the oil, salt and water.
- Add liquid mixture to the dry, mixing well but as little as possible.
- Roll as thin as possible on an un-greased cookie sheet-not more than 1/8th of an inch thick. Mark with a knife for size of crackers you want, but do not cut through. Prick each cracker a few times with a fork or toothpick. Sprinkle lightly with salt, garlic salt or onion salt if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, until crisp and light brown, about 30 minutes.