2 cwhole wheat flour
2 Tbspwheat germ
1 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspdry milk solids
How to Make Wheat Thins
- Knead a little until smooth
- Grease two Cookie sheets (10 x 15")
- Sprinkle Each cookie sheet with cornmeal
- Divide dough in half
- Roll out half the dough directly onto cookie sheet with floured rolling pin. Rolling Dime Thin.
- Sprinkle lightly with Paprika,garlic,onion or seasoned salt.
- Run Rolling pin over once more.
- Prick with a fork.
- Cut into squares or triangles
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned