Healthy Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
How to Make Healthy Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, buttermilk, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- 2Cover the bowl and freeze for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until mixture starts to thicken.
- 3Remove mixture from freezer and scoop out about 1/4 cup of mixture and place between two graham cracker squares and gently press together.
- 4Wrap each in waxed paper and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 5*Never last long enough to know how long you can keep them in the freezer. If sealed in a freezer bag; I would keep them in the freezer no longer then one week to prevent frost on them.