How to Make Corn and Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium size casserole dish add: corn, green beans, onion, cheese, cream of celery, and sour cream. Mix it all together until it is well incorperated. ***(Do drain the corn and green beans!)***
- Take one, unopened pack of ritz crackers and crumble it (while in pack). TIP: I drape a kitchen towel over it had pound it softly with my palm.
- Melt the stick of butter in a small sauce pan on the stove, OR melt butter in a microwave safe bowl in microwave. Once its melted completely, add the ritz cracker crumbles and stir until butter coats the crumbs.
- Pour the ritz cracker crumbs on top of the casserole until it is completely covered. Depending on the size of casserole dish, you may need to repeat step 2 and 3 to cover casserole completely.
- Place casserole in the oven and bake for 45 - 50 minutes. Once it is finished baking, allow it to rest about 15 minutes before serving. SCRUMPTIOUS aint the word!!! :)