Cheesy Butter Spread
It could be eaten with crackers or spread on special bread for a real taste treat.
Simple, Easy, Tasty, and you can add any seasoning or spice you like.
It is from the May 13, 1980 Woman's Day, "The Collector's Cookbook" that I found in my mother's recipe drawer.
How to Make Cheesy Butter Spread
- In food processor, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add cheeses and brandy. Beat until smooth
- Chill in tightly covered container 3 days to blend flavors.
- Bring to room temperature before serving. Makes about 2 cups.
- Note: You can dress it up a little with chives, or garlic, or hot peppers... or anything you can think of.