How to Make Cheese Crackers
- 1Mix all together in a bowl.
- 2Shape into a roll 1 1/2 inch wide, chilling at least 2 hours wrapped in wax paper.
- 3Cut in thin slices to make 1 dozen or more crackers.
- 4Suggested toppings coarse salt (made them too salty), garlic salt, celery salt, curry powder or freshly ground black pepper.
- 5If the dough is very dry after rolling, brush tops with water before salting. If it is soft, sprinkle lightly and press the salt into the crackers.
- 6Bake 5 minutes at 425 or until browned.