How to Make Bread Bowls
- Once thawed cut loaf in half while it is still cold and form into balls. Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Using sprayed plastic wrap cover your bread balls and let them rise till double in size.
- When ready to bake preheat the oven to 350 degrees remove the wrap and bake for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- Melt the butter and then brush over the bowls.
- Let cool and then slice off the top and hollow out. Serve dips, soups, or salads inside!