Whole Wheat, Baked Pita Chips
How to Make Whole Wheat, Baked Pita Chips
- Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Slice the pitas into approximately 8 wedges. If using pita instead of Greek flat bread, don't separate the layers.
- Place the pita wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops with half of the olive oil and sprinkle with half of the salt.
- Turn the wedges over and repeat with the remaining oil and salt.
- Bake until the chips are golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the chips to a wire rack until completely cooled. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.