Salsa Samba will make you dance
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 largefresh green and yellow chilis. you may use two of each.
2 bunchof fresh cilantro
2 bunchof long green onions
4 Tbspgarlic salt
1/2 cof lime juice
4 can(s)of el pato sauce (yellow can)
How to Make Salsa Samba will make you dance
- Please remember to wash all your ingredients before you start. Take the fresh green/yellow chili's and cut into fine pieces, you may use the electric chopper for this or do manually. The finer the better.
- Take the bunches of cilantro and cut into very fine pieces.
- Take the long green onion and chop into very small round bits (chive cuts).
- Tomatoes, try to get firm but ripe and cut into small pieces.
- Avocados may be cut into small squares as well. This would be best as to add this ingredient last so you do not make the avocados mushy while stirring all the other ingredients.
- Add the garlic salt, water, and lime juice together. Stir all of them together.
- Now to add a twist to the already salsa you open four cans of El pato sauce and add them to the rest of the mix.