HOMEMADE BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS (SALLYE)
It's easy and so much cheaper than store bought ones.
- corn or flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable or olive oil (approximately)
- coarse kosher or sea salt
How to Make HOMEMADE BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS (SALLYE)
- 1Preheat oven to 350º
Using basting brush, lightly cover both sides of tortilla with oil
- 2Stack tortillas 3 high and cut into 6 or 8 pie shaped wedges
Separate and place individual wedges in a single layer on baking sheet (depending on size of sheet you may need two sheets)
- 3Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and crisp
- 4Remove from oven and generously salt to cover all sides of chips
Transfer to paper towels to cool.
- 5Can be served immediately or stored in ziplock bag for up to 3 weeks.