Fresh & Chunky Guacamole
- ripe haas avocados,
- 3 Tbsp
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 dash(es)
- tobasco sauce
- 1/2 c
- red onion, diced finely
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper
- small tomato, seeded and diced finely
- 1/3 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- serrano chile pepper, finely minced
How to Make Fresh & Chunky Guacamole
- 1Cut avocados in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into a large bowl.
- 2Add lemon juice, tobasco sauce, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined well.
(If you are including the optional ingredients I listed, now is the time to incorporate them.)
- 3Using a large, sharp knife, slice through avocado mixture until the mixture is medium-sized chunks. Sprinkle in diced tomato and stir through. Serve.