Can You Believe (Grandpa's Baked Bean Sandwich)
How to Make Can You Believe (Grandpa's Baked Bean Sandwich)
- Butter two slices of rye bread or bread of your choice.
- Spoon on warm baked beans.
- Top with sliced onion and drizzle yellow mustard over all.
- Place second slice of bread on top, cut in half and serve with pickles and a hand full of chips.
- (As Grandpa would say "come on and dig in, it's good")
- *even if the baked beans had onion in it, Grandpa would always add slices of onion "for a little more bite" he would say.