★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 mediumsweet potatoes
1 Tbspextra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsptable salt
·honey or honey mustard, if you wish
How to Make BAKED SWEET POTATO CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in center and lower positions.
- Scrub sweet potatoes.
- Slice sweet potatoes 1/8" thick.
- Lightly drizzle oil over potato slices, and toss lightly to coat.
- Divide sweet potato slices into a single layer on each of 2 baking sheets with edges.
- Bake, turning once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp. This will take about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt.
- Chips can also be served with honey or honey mustard.