★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 medium
- sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- table salt
- honey or honey mustard, if you wish
How to Make BAKED SWEET POTATO CHIPS
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in center and lower positions.
- 2Scrub sweet potatoes.
- 3Slice sweet potatoes 1/8" thick.
- 4Lightly drizzle oil over potato slices, and toss lightly to coat.
- 5Divide sweet potato slices into a single layer on each of 2 baking sheets with edges.
- 6Bake, turning once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp. This will take about 20-25 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt.
- 8Chips can also be served with honey or honey mustard.