★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- brown sugar or powdered sugar (optional)
How to Make Apple Chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 200F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2Core apple, then quarter. Slice the quarters into slices, about 1/16 inch thick (a mandolin works great here.
- 3Place slices on a prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with spice and bake for an hou, or until the slices have shrunk and become golden (can take up to 2 hours).
- 4Allow to cool, then sprinkle sugar over the top, if desired.
- 5Per serving: 146 calories, 0.4g fat, 39.4g carbohydrates, 8g fiber, 27.8g sugar, 0.8g protein