★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 czucchini, peeled and cut into chunkc
1 ccarrots, chopped
1 mediumonions, peeled and chopped
1 pkgstuffing mix, corn bread
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 ccheese, shredded
1 lbground pork, or turkey (optional)
How to Make Zuchini Casserole
- Brown meat in a pan and drain any grease.
- Cut up zucchini, carrots and onion. Put in a pot and add enough water to cover. Cook till tender; then drain.
- In another pot, make stuffing as directed on package.
- Put vegetables in a baking dish, add soup, sour cream, and browned meat. Mix together gently. sprinkle cheese on vegetable mixture, then top with stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for about 5 minutes before serving.