★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumzucchini sliced 1/2 inch thick
3/4 cshredded carrots
1/2 cchopped onion
2 1/4 cseasoned croutons
1 cancondensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Zucchini Stuffing Casserole
- Cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling water until tender, then drain.
- In a saucepan, cook carrot and onion in 4 tablespoons of butter until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of croutons, the canned soup, and the sour cream.
- Gently stir in the par-cooked zucchini.
- Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt the remaining butter and add 3/4 cup croutons. Toss gently and top the casserole.
- Bake at 350F in a pre-heated oven for 30 - 40 minutes. (Serves 6 - 8)