★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- zucchini sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3/4 c
- shredded carrots
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 6 Tbsp
- 2 1/4 c
- seasoned croutons
- 1 can
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
How to Make Zucchini Stuffing Casserole
- 1Cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling water until tender, then drain.
- 2In a saucepan, cook carrot and onion in 4 tablespoons of butter until tender.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of croutons, the canned soup, and the sour cream.
- 4Gently stir in the par-cooked zucchini.
- 5Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Melt the remaining butter and add 3/4 cup croutons. Toss gently and top the casserole.
- 7Bake at 350F in a pre-heated oven for 30 - 40 minutes. (Serves 6 - 8)