ZUCCHINI SQUASH PICKLES
How to Make ZUCCHINI SQUASH PICKLES
- Slice zucchini and onions set aside in the refrigerator.
- Mix the vinegar, water, tumeric, sugar, and salt mix well
- Mix liquid with zucchini and onions and let stand 2 hours.
- In a large stainless pot put pickles and liquid bring to a boil turn down to a simmer and cook 3 to 4 minutes DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Put lids and rings on jars and lower into a boiling water bath to cover. When water returns to a boil begin timing 10 minutes. Let set 24 hours to cool completely.