How to Make Zucchini Skillet
- 1Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat
- 2Slice zucchini and add to skillet. This recipe is for small to average size zucchini so adjust recipe as needed. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add onion, garic and oregano (I use an Italian mix from Penzey's spices which is delish!) and cook for a few more minutes until lightly browned.
- 4Add tomato (you can use canned diced tomatoes or even salsa if you don't have a tomato on hand). Bring just to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- 5Simmer 3-5 minutes until zucchini is crisp tender. Sprinkle top with cheese and cover with lid until cheese melts. Serve hot.