Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
1 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese, freshly grated
1/4 cbread crumbs, dry (plain)
·freshly ground black pepper
1-2 dash(es)cayenne pepper-optional
How to Make Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- in a separate bowl combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, cayenne pepper and a few turns of black pepper.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.