Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- cooking spray
- 2 medium
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs, dry (plain)
- 1/8 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper-optional
How to Make Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- 3In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- 4in a separate bowl combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, cayenne pepper and a few turns of black pepper.
- 5Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.