1/2 cuppanko bread crumbs
5small zucchini or as many as you like
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tsp.garlic powder
1/2 tsp.onion powder
1/4 cup.crumbled parmesan cheese
How to Make Zucchini Fries
- Combine bread crumbs,spices and cheese. Put eggs in a shallow pie plate and whisk eggs.
- Cut the ends of the zucchini off and cut into quarters or smaller, lengthwise. The smaller your wedge of the zucchini is the crisper it will be.
- Dip a few of the zucchinis sticks in the egg mixture one at a time. Then coat with crumbs and spice mixture.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray and place zucchini on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, take out and turn zucchini over and bake another 10 minutes or until coating is golden brown.