2 largezucchini, grated
3/4 cgarbanzo bean flour
1/2 tspgarlic powder
/12 tsponion powder
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Zucchini cakes
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix to combine well. Should be a gooey texture.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Form small patties with batter, and add to skillet.
Cook about 4 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, and serve warm, or let cool and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Options: serve with a lemon yogurt sauce, or tzatziki, or sour cream, or a chipotle mayo.