Irisa Raina 9
If you have more filling than you need….DON’T THROW IT AWAY…freeze it for soup or something……
You can also freeze these once they are filled. Which is a grate time saver.
- 2 good size zucchini’s
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can hunts fire roasted tomatoes
- ½ red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic “roasted” and smashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper for the inside of the zucchini
How to Make Zucchini boats
- 4Simmer on low till the onion is almost done and the liquid is all gone. Let this cool completely.