- medium-large beefsteak-type tomatoes
- 1 pt
- cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch seasoning/dressing mix, adjust to taste
How to Make Zesty Tomato and Cottage Cheese Salad
- 1Preheat broiler or grill.
Cut tomatoes in half and brush each half with the olive oil. Grill or broil just until edges begin to brown or grill marks appear.
- 2Mix the Ranch seasoning into the pint of cottage cheese. Place a heaping amount of this mixture on top of each tomato half, dividing equally between the 6 halves.
- 3Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desires.