★★★★★ 1 vote5
- head cabbage, rinse and drain.
- 1 pkg
- bacon chips or pieces
- 1/2 box
- velveeta cheese
- 1/2 c
- milk or can cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- a little margarine or butter buds can be used.
- 2-3 tsp
- sugar or sweetener
How to Make Yummy Cheesy Cabbage
- 1Put a soup pan of salted water on to boil.
Pull off leafs of cabbage and add to boiling water.
- 2* Cabbage cooks quickly, you want it to be tender.
Remove from heat and drain.
Put back into same pan and add margarine and Bacon chips.
- 3Cut up cheese into bite size chunks and put in Cabbage.
Add milk and sugar then let cook together over low heat.
Remove and stir and then serve.
- 4You might want to try this with other meats too, just cook them first before adding.