Whimpy Skimpy Spinach Pie
- 1 (10) oz
- package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (4) oz
- can chopped black olives
- stick of pepperoni, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarela cheese
- garlic powder or salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 lb
- pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
How to Make Whimpy Skimpy Spinach Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- 3Combine with the black olives, pepperoni, mozzarella, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 4Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface; cut into 12 equal pieces.
- 5Place a portion of the spinach mixture in the center of each piece of dough.
- 6Close each piece of dough, sealing edges to make a turnover.
- 7Brush each turnover with olive oil; place on baking sheet.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve immediately.