Whimpy Skimpy Spinach Pie
1 (10) ozpackage of frozen chopped spinach
1 (4) ozcan chopped black olives
1stick of pepperoni, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cshredded mozzarela cheese
·garlic powder or salt, to taste
·black pepper, to taste
2 lbpizza dough (store bought or homemade)
How to Make Whimpy Skimpy Spinach Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine with the black olives, pepperoni, mozzarella, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface; cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place a portion of the spinach mixture in the center of each piece of dough.
- Close each piece of dough, sealing edges to make a turnover.
- Brush each turnover with olive oil; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.