2 largevidalia onions [sliced thin]
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cgrated parmesean cheese
1 critz crackers [crumbled] -or-
1 cfrench's french fried onions [crumbled]
How to Make Vidalia Onion Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the butter in large skillet.
Add seperated onion slices.
Saute until soft.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly with spoon.
- Scoop 1/2 of the onion mixture into a small greased casserole dish.
- Top with 1/2 [1/4 cup] of the grated parmesean cheese.
- Layer with remaining onion mixture.
- Sprinkle on rest [1/4 cup] grated parmesean cheese.
- Spriknkle top with crumbled Ritz crackers or crumbled French fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Note: If you're on a date, bring your toth brush or mouth wash! Onion after-breath can kill a kiss!