Vickie's Favorite Vegetable Stir-Fry
You can put other vegetables in this if you desire. I've made it with carrots before, but since it wasn't in this picture, I didn't put it in the recipe. If you do, you should put them in when you put in the first few ingredients, so they will get tender enough to eat. I've also added peanuts or cashews sometimes, for crunch, but I'll leave that up to your taste buds. :)
4 clovegarlic (minced)
1 mediumsweet green pepper (sliced)
1 mediumonion (sliced)
1 largetomato (diced)
2 mediumsquash (any kind, i used mexican)
1 lb bag(s)frozen brocolli florets
1 Tbspchicken bouillon granules (mak sure it's gf)
2 Tbspolive oil
1/8 tspcayenne pepper (optional)
How to Make Vickie's Favorite Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive into a large non-stick skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Toss in minced garlic, sliced onion, and sliced green pepper. Allow to partially cook. (Don't let it get soft!)Toss in squash.
- With a fork. mix bouillon granules, sugar, and cayenne (if desired),until dissolved in water. Pour over vegetables.
- Open frozen bag of broccoli and pour over top of everything. Add tomatoes on top, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until broccoli is tender and steamed well.
- I usually toss the vegetables around some to incorporate the flavors, and then serve.