Vegtable and Stuffing Casserole
This also is a GREAT use for zuchinni which is so prolific when it comes in season.
2 lbsliced zuchinni
1 ccoarsely grated carrot
1 largeonion, chopped
8 ozpackage herb stuffing mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 csour cream
1 1/2 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Vegtable and Stuffing Casserole
- Boil veggies for 5 minutes and drain.
- Put veggies in a large bowl ,mix in sour cream,soup, and cheese.
- Melt butter, and add to dressing. Toss to combine.
- Spray casserole dish with pam.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 of dressing in prepared casserole.
- Spoon on veggie mixture.
- Top with rest of stuffing.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until all bubbly and starting to brown