Vegtable and Stuffing Casserole
This also is a GREAT use for zuchinni which is so prolific when it comes in season.
- 2 lb
- sliced zuchinni
- 1 c
- coarsely grated carrot
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 8 oz
- package herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Vegtable and Stuffing Casserole
- 1Boil veggies for 5 minutes and drain.
- 2Put veggies in a large bowl ,mix in sour cream,soup, and cheese.
- 3Melt butter, and add to dressing. Toss to combine.
- 4Spray casserole dish with pam.
- 5Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Spread 1/2 of dressing in prepared casserole.
- 7Spoon on veggie mixture.
- 8Top with rest of stuffing.
- 9Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until all bubbly and starting to brown