Veggie Rice Squares
This is also GREAT with frozen spinach in place of the mixed veggies.
- 4 c
- cooked brown basmati rice
- 3 c
- mixed steamed vegies
- 3 1/2-4 c
- mixed or any grated cheese
- 2 pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed may be substituted for the mixed veggies
How to Make Veggie Rice Squares
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2mix all but about 3/4 cup of the ingredients in a bowl and pat evenly into a 9" x 13" baking dish/pan
- 3sprinkle top with remaing cheese.
- 4bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Let sit for approximately 15 minutes to allow it to set up and cut into squares.