Rachel Aguilar Goundie
How to Make Vegetable
- 1Blanch 1 pound green beans (or) asparagus for 3 mins
- 2Microwave bacon until partially cook, cut each piece in half, wrap 1 piece of bacon around a bunch of about 5 green beans or pieces of asaparagus
- 3Take a green onion strips and tie bundle in center, place bundles into a 9X13 inch glass banking dish
- 4Make glaze of brown sugar, garlic powder, butter, salt & pepper to taste, pour glaze over bundles in baking dish.
- 5Roast in Pre- Heated 350 degree oven for 30 mins