- 2 can(s)
- pilsubury crescent roll sheets
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch seasoning mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- what every veggies you like
- i use tomoatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, carrots. and red onion
- 1 1/4 c
- of any shredded cheese you like optional
How to Make Vegetable Pizza
- 1Roll out crescent sheets on a cookie sheet and spread to edge to make a little crust and bake as directed.
- 2Mix dressing mix and sour cream and set aside until crest is baked and cooled.
- 3Dice up all veggies to desired size then when crust is cooled spread sour cream mixture onto crust then pile on the veggies after you can top with some shredded cheese of you liking if you want. Hope you enjoy this is my first time posting.