- 12--16 oz
- frozen broccoli and cauliflower mix (i use steamfresh)
- 14 oz
- quartered canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- seasonings of your choice
- cooking spray
How to Make Vegetable Medley
- 1Cook vegetables according to package directions. (I use Steamfresh frozen vegetables)
Meanwhile fry onions until lightly browned.
Add artichoke hearts the last minute or 2.
- 2Mix together and season to your liking. ( I use garlic powder and a dash of cajun seasoning.)
It makes a tasty side dish to serve with chicken, meat or fish.