Twice Baken Cauliflower
This was so good at "first taste"
I could have skipped the broiler. I drizzled some anchovie paste over the top...not everyone likes the perfect little fishes as much as I do so I left out of ingredient list.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- head cauliflower
- 4 oz
- neufatchel cheese
- 4 oz
- low fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 slice
- turkey bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- diced green onions or red onion( 1/4 cup)
- 3/4 c
- finely shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
How to Make Twice Baken Cauliflower
- 1Break cauliflower into bite size pieces and steam or boil until soft. Mash!
- 2Stir crumbled bacon, sour cream, Neufatchel cheese and margarine into cauliflower,
- 3add 1/4 cup of cheddar and stir just to combine
Top with rest of grated cheese
- 4Put in broiler until cheese browns! Watch closely so it does not burn!!