Tomato Salad, Hungarian Style
- large tomatoes
- cucumber, peeled
- large green pepper (chopped) or 2 hungarian banana peppers
- italian flat leaf parsley, roughly torn (a handful)
- minced garlic clove
- 3 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- 1 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- oil (i use canola)
- salt & pepper to taste
- large onion (peeled & diced). (i use green onions instead)
How to Make Tomato Salad, Hungarian Style
- 1Slice tomates and place in a large bowl. Peel cucumber & then score it (run fork tine along it) & slice. Add peppers, parsley, onion, and toss very gently.
- 2Mix the garlic, vinegar, sugar & oil. Pour this over the salad & gently stir. Add salt & pepper to your taste.
- 3Let sit, unrefrigerated, for at least 30 minutes. ENJOY!