- pie crust
- 4 medium
- ripe tomatoes, sliced and sprinkled with salt-allow them to sit for about 10 minutes
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onions (microwave them for a few minutes to soften)
- 1 c
- 2% sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- mozerrella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c
- kraft olive oil mayo
How to Make Tomato Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Blind bake pie crust for about 15 minutes (cover edges).
- 2In pre-baked crust layer tomato, sprinkle with basil. Add onions and more tomatoes and basil.
- 3In a bowl combine cheeses and mayo. Spread over tomatoes and onions.
- 4Bake about 30 or 40 minutes or until top and crust are nice and brown. Slice and serve.