TOMATO PARMESAN GRATIN
Recipe & Photo: krogercincinnati.mywebgrocer.com
- 2 c
- store brand home-style cheese and garlic croutons, divided
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 oz.ea.) stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- dried thyme
- 3 Tbsp
- store brand extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 c
- (2 oz.) grated parmesan cheese
How to Make TOMATO PARMESAN GRATIN
- 1Place the croutons in a re-sealable plastic bag; crush to a coarse crumb. Combine the tomatoes, 1/2 of the croutons, thyme, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss gently and spoon evenly into a 1-1/2 to 2-quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Toss together the remaining crushed croutons, Parmesan cheese, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle crouton mixture over the tomatoes.
- 3Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven for about 18 minutes or until top is golden brown.