★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 -15oz. pkg
- pilsbury refrigerated pie crust (unbaked)
- 1-15 oz.
- ricotta cheese
- 4 oz
- asiago cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1-10 oz. pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed & well drained
- 1/4 c
- seasoned breadcrumbs
How to Make THREE CHEESE SPINACH PIE
- 1Preheat oven: 375 degrees... Let pie crusts stand at room temperature. ** unless making your own crust.
Place spinach in a strainer to drain.
Lightly beat 1 egg; set aside.
- 2In large bowl-light beat remaining eggs. Add cheeses, pepper & basil; stir well.
Stir in well drained spinach & bread crumbs.
- 3Line a pie plate with one crust; brush generously with some of the reserved egg.
Spread cheese/spinach mixture evenly in crust. Top with second crust. Fold edges under to seal & flute edges as desired.
- 4Brush top crust with remaining reserved egg. Cut slits in top.
Bake for 45 minutes...if necessary to prevent over-browning, cover edges with foil the last 20 minutes of baking.
Cool for 15 minutes