★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
2 cred onion, finely diced
3 Tbspfresh garlic, minced
2 ceggplant, finely diced
2 czucchini, finely diced
2 cyellow squash, finely diced
3 Tbsptomato paste
2 Tbspfresh oregano, chopped
How to Make The Farmers Table Ratatouille
- in a large pot or dutch oven heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- lightly saute the onions with the garlic and as the garlic turns golden add the eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash.
- saute for 5 minutes, then stir in tomato paste.
- reduce heat to low, stir in oregano and let simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- note: can use excess oil as a sauce with meat or fish to accompany the dish and that since its packed with flavor you should be using bread to soak it up.