☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- fresh corn on the cobb,don't shuck
How to Make The Easiest and Fastiest corn on the cobb ever!!!!
- 1Place corn in microwave, don't remove anything from it.
Leave husk and silk on.
- 2Microwave 4 minutes.
Remove from microwave.
- 3Cut end off about an inch to two inches from the end it was cut from stalk. Now this is hot so use a towel to handle corn.
- 4This is the cool part. At the pointed end which is the natural open end of the corn cob, place towel around it and squeeze corn out of the cut end of the ear of corn. It comes out completely clean with no silk , perfectly cooked and ready to eat.
- 5I used 2 ears of corn so I don't know what the max you can cook at a time. You'll have to experiment to see.