"The Best Broccoli Ever!"
1 pkgbroccoli florets (i used a 16 oz. pkg)
5 Tbspolive oil (3 during prep and 2 during bake time)
1 pinchsalt and pepper to taste
4 clovegarlic cloves (peeled and sliced)
1 Tbsplemon juice (concentrate or a fresh lemon. i used concentrate)
1/4 cfresh parmesan cheese (optional)
3 Tbsppine nuts (crushed and toasted)
How to Make "The Best Broccoli Ever!"
- Preheat oven at 350
- Put the broccoli in a foil-lined cookie sheet and toss in 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add in your salt and pepper.
- Toss in your 4 peeled and sliced garlic cloves.
- Roast in the oven for 20 min. or until some of the tips of the florets are a little browned.
- Take out of the oven and add 2 more tbsps of olive oil and mix around.
- Zest a fresh lemon over the broccoli (I use alot :))
- Throw in 3 tbsps of pine nuts
- Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- Put the broccoli back in the oven for 5 more minutes and you're done :) ENJOY!