Thai Cucumber Salad
Fast forward. My garden is really producing cucumbers so i decided to make up my own recipe.
1 smallred onion
2 Tbspfresh lime juice
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper
6 Tbsprice vinegar (substitute white)
1/2 tspkosher salt
How to Make Thai Cucumber Salad
- Dissolve sugar in water over low heat in small saucepan
- Slice cucumbers, red onion, and carrot very thinly. (I used a potato peeler on the carrots)
- Stir the lime juice, crushed red pepper, rice vinegar, and salt into vegetables.
- Finish with the sugar water, stirring it all well.
- Refrigerate for at least half hour.