Szechuan Green Beans
1 Tbspsesame oil or olive oil
2 Tbspminced garlic
4finely chopped green onions
1 Tbspchilli garlic sauce or season to taste
1 tsprice or white vinigar
4 Tbspsoy sauce or season to taste
1 tspcorn starch
1 Tbspbrowned sesame seed
How to Make Szechuan Green Beans
- Heat oil in skillet on Medium heat.
- Add Green Beans and cook uncovered until tender and slightly caramelized. (approx 20 Mins) Stir often.
- Remove Beans from pan and set aside. In same pan add oil and heat.
- Add Ginger, Garlic and onion. Cook 1 minute.
- Then add garlic chilli sauce, vinigar, soy sauce, sugar, and corn starch mixed with water. Cook until sauce thickens a minute or so.
- Add green beans back to mixture and toss to coat completely. Sprinkle with Sesame Seed and stir. Serve hot