Swizterland's "Gilded" Zucchini
From BEWAEHRTE KOCHREZEPTE AUS GRAUBUENDEN / TESTED RECIPES FROM THE GRAUBUNDEN, by the Chur chapter of the Swiss Women's Institutes - translated by Diane Duane
- kg small tender zucchini
- salt, pepper, aromat to taste
- eggs, well beaten
- tb milk
- pinches salt
- breadcrumbs (coarse)
- oil or butter
How to Make Swizterland's "Gilded" Zucchini
- 1Wash and peel the zucchini and cut into long strips.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix the eggs, milk and salt, dip the zucchini strips into the mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- 4Saute until crisp on the outside but not overcooked, about 2-3 minutes and then serve.