Swiss Vegetable Medley
My Mom used to make this when we were having company for dinner and I made it when my boys were small.
Cheese is always a good way to get your kids to eat their veggies.
- 16 oz
- california frozen vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- pimento, chopped and drained (optional)
- 2 oz
- french fried onions
How to Make Swiss Vegetable Medley
- 1Combine vegetables and soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pepper, pimento and 1/2 can of onions.
- 2Pour into 1 quart casserole.
- 3Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4Top with rest of cheese and onions and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.