Sweet Potato Coconut Casserole
- 2 1/2 lb
- sweet potatoes (approx 5) peeled, cut into 1 inch pcs
- 3/4 c
- coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp
- grated lime zest, plus 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c
- sweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of coarse salt
How to Make Sweet Potato Coconut Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large pot, cover sweet potatoes with cold salted water by 1 inch and bring to a boil. Reduce to a rapid simmer and cook until tender approx 10-12 mins.
- 2Drain potatoes in a colander and let sit for 5 mins. Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth. Add coconut milk, lime zest and juice. Process until combined.
- 3Transfer to a 2 Qt.baking dish. Top with marshmallows and coconut and bake until toasted and golden, about 20-30 mins.