SWEET CUCUMBER PICKLE CHIPS
How to Make SWEET CUCUMBER PICKLE CHIPS
- 1PICKLES: Wash and cut cucumbers in round slices. Put in quart jars.
- 2For each quart add alum and salt and flill with cold cider vinegar. Seal, but not tightly, let stand 2 to 3 months or longer.
- 3Anytime after that drain and cover with the following syrup
- 4SYRUP: Mix, bring to boil, let boil 2 to 3 minutes and pour over the cucumbers that have been packed into quart jars. Seal. Ready in two weeks.
- 5Do not add any more vinegar.
- 6Before using set jar in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. They are crisp like ice.