Summer Vegetable & Potato Medley
This is a easy side recipe.
To make this my own I would add diced chicken, cooked shrimp for a lite lunch.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small zucchini , chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup birds eye® baby gold & white corn
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 bag (11 oz) steamfresh® chef's favorites roasted red potatoes with garlic butter sauce, cooked according to package directions
How to Make Summer Vegetable & Potato Medley
- 1Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook zucchini, red pepper and corn, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2Add chicken broth and prepared Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic Butter Sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
I love Birds Eye products. I would add diced chicken or cooked shrimp to this recipe. This makes a great side dish and when adding Chicken, Shrimp it can be a lite simple lunch too.