Summer-Time Broccoli Salad
How to Make Summer-Time Broccoli Salad
- 1NOTE: THIS RECIPE SHOULD BE MADE THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU WISH TO SERVE IT.
- 2Cut broccoli florets into bite size pieces. Add pecans, red onion, bacon bits & raisins. Mix well & set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix mayo, sugar & red wine vinegar together until well blended.
- 4Add mayo mixture to your broccoli mixture & blend well with a wooden spoon.
- 5Once blended, place entire salad in a storage container & place in the frig over night. Serve the following day.