Summer Squash & Italian Meatball Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces italian sausage-rolled into 1 inch meatballs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb yellow squash, cut
- 1 lb zucchini squash, cut
- 1 tsp all purpose seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make Summer Squash & Italian Meatball Stir-Fry
- 1Add oil to large skillet. Fry meatballs until golden brown. Transfer garlic, onion, bell pepper to skillet. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add squash, parsley, seasoning salt and pepper flakes to skillet.
- 2Cook for 8-10 minutes or until squash is fork tender. Do not overcook.
- 3Adjust seasoning to taste.